We accept most major credit cards as well as Paypal via our online shopping cart for all purchases. Your card is charged at the time of shipment.
We do not ship C.O.D.
Most items are shipped within 3 to 5 days of order with the exception of made to order. Please allow 2 weeks for all made to order glass.
If you need a piece faster, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your needs!
Shipping is generally by USPS Priority unless otherwise requested. UPS cannot ship to PO boxes; please supply a street address with your order. Expedited shipping (overnight 2-day, etc) is available at cost.
We hope you’ll be thrilled with your purchase, but in the event you’re not, you are welcome to return it for a refund less any shipping (excluding custom purchases) provided you follow a few simple steps.
1) You must notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 24 hours of receipt of your intent to return your item(s)
2) You must ship your return back to us within 2 business days of receipt, no exceptions.
3) Item must be in new, unworn condition, with all original packaging.
4) Item must be shipped, prepaid, in the same or similar shipping box in which it was received – no padded envelopes or gift boxes. We suggest you insure your return, as we cannot be responsible for damage incurred during transit. You are responsible for return shipping.
5) When we receive your items back in new and unworn condition, your account will be credited, less shipping. You are responsible for return shipping.
6) Jewelry or glass returned with signs of wear will be returned to purchaser and no refund will be given.
7) Custom colorways or otherwise customized items are all final sale
All content, including pictures, descriptions and other material is copyrighted, and may not be reproduced without our permission.
Unless otherwise noted, Pictures shown are representative, as much of our glass is made to order, and each piece will vary somewhat from the photos in terms swirls and colors in the glass. If you have any concerns about this, we invite you to inquire further regarding items of interest.
Any usage whatsoever by eHow and similar sites is strictly forbidden. Scraping of content on this site is not permitted and will result in legal action.
Any links to outside websites are for your information only, and we do not make any endorsement pursuant to outside links other than presenting them for your enjoyment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time for any reason.
It’s simple: We Don’t Share.
We will never sell, rent, or otherwise disseminate any of your private information to any person or business. Any information we collect about you via site registration or our order process remains with us. We may send newsletters or other material from time to time, but you always have the option of choosing not to receive these mailings – just let us know, and we’ll take you off the list.
Our e-commerce servers maintain full industry level security (SSL – look for the lock in your browser window when making a purchase) throughout the transaction process, so your information is safe from prying eyes. Access to your information is strictly limited, and is password protected at all times.
We do use tracking cookies to enable you to easier browse our site. These cookies do not transmit any personal data to us, but simply store the pages you have visited on your computer so you may access your own history faster during your visit. We do analyze general traffic patterns, but collect no individual information while you are visiting our site.
We value our clients, and we value our clients’ privacy, so it’s simple: We Don’t Share.